High strength CPVC glue is orange, low VOC, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings. Regular, medium, heavy, and extra heavy-bodied cement are specifically formulated for CPVC plastic pipes and fittings. These products are ideal for use in hot/cold water plumbing systems, water treatment, and chemical plants, as well as industrial piping systems.
4 oz 16 oz
● Easy installation and easy handling
● The product is highly durable and easy to use
● Low-VOC formula reduces solvent emissions for a better working environment
● Industrial-grade CPVC solvent cement for use on industrial piping systems requiring chemical resistance to caustics
● Orange cement for use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6-Inch diameter with interference fit
● Heavy-bodied, high-strength orange PVC cement applies smoothly and has a medium set time ideal for warm-weather applications
CPVC glue cure time
It can be seen that under the same pressure, the CPVC glue on the same size pipe at different temperatures, and the cure time
is different. The higher the temperature, the shorter the cure time.
|Steps 1. Cut the pipe squarely||Steps 2. Clean the pipe|
|Steps 3. Test the fit||Steps 4. Apply cement|
|Steps 5.Join quickly||Steps 6. Hold for 30 seconds|
|Steps7. Inspect the joint|
Glue made specifically for PVC will not be fully effective on CPVC and could lead to leaks or breakage. So chemically joining CPVC and PVC requires solvent cement and primer that are strong enough to fully bond CPVC pipe.