SMARTCATCH Snake Trap is a pesticide-free way to trap snakes. The low environmental impact of glue traps
allows usage in a wide variety of settings where pesticides and poisons cannot be used.
● They are very economical - 100g/135g snake glue per pcs.
● Can be placed quickly in any indoor or protected environment.
● Extra Strength - Ultra sticky glue maintains holding power overtime and traps snakes on contact
● Multi Purpose - Catches rats, mice and insects in addition to just snakes
● Non Toxic - The trap does not use pesticides, poisons, or chemicals
● Use in Multiple Areas - Great for residences, businesses, schools, storage areas and more
Rat & Snake Trap Applications:
Snakes & Rats like to live in damp, dark, cool places where food is abundant. Likely locations include:
● In basements and some times in your living areas.
● Crawl spaces, under trailers, in garages, inside sheds and more.
● Inside vacation homes, cabins, hunting lodges, boat houses, etc.
● Inside storage buildings, barns, lean-tos, animal containment.
● Anywhere rodents are common.
● Inside nearly any structure where snakes and rodents are a serious problem.
The trick to remove a snake from a glue trap is using vegetable oil. It will be harmless to the snake and will interfere with the glue on the trap more than water will. Use a cotton swab to apply the oil on the trap, and slowly work it free.
Glue traps, often used to kill rodents, can prove to be a “slow painful death” for snakes and other animals who get stuck to the sticky trap. The traps can rip patches of skin, fur, and feathers off the animals' bodies as they struggle to escape.
Snake traps are effective as they allow you to safely trap and remove unpleasant reptiles. Traps attract snakes by powerful scent dots that are inside the trap.